From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] Project layout (what should we do)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:06:57
1 On 04/22/2010 01:33 PM, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
2 > I have this idea of what areas we as QA should work:
3 >
4 > [treecleaners]
5 > Guys responsible for maintaining profiles and removing packages that
6 > in long-term fails to meet up QA standards.
7
8 treecleaners is mostly for maintainer-needed@ packages, and for bugs
9 where maintainer has ACK'd the removal (or there has been a general
10 consensus the package is no good). so that's the ebuild aspect.
11
12 profiles in other hand have been responsibility of the release@ team,
13 but since that hasn't lately been really the case... qa@ has been taking
14 care of it.
15
16 my point being: what does treecleaners have to do with profiles?