From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] Re: A new lead (spb) and a new member (christel)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 01:07:30
1 Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 02:45 +0100, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
3 >> On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 19:39 -0400, Alec Warner wrote:
4 > <snip>
5 >>> I'm not trying to be a nagger here, but even if he did approve her;
6 >>> where is the mail saying so? I'd prefer more transparency than just the
7 >>> lead randomly adding someone and not informing the rest of the team.
8 >>> God knows if I tried to join some other teams (hahaha mips, not like I'd
9 >>> get the leads approval) the entire team would be rather dismayed at
10 >>> finding me magically added.
11 >
12 > Incidentally, if you have a problem with me, why not come out and say it
13 > rather than using everything you can find as an excuse to attack me
14 > under the guise of following procedure?
15 > If you'd rather not discuss it face to face, I'd have no objections to
16 > you asking for a third party to help mediate. But please stop this
17 > puerile (something)ery.
21 I don't; I'd prefer a "Hey this person is joining the team to do thing
22 X" then just randomly discovering additions to the team. Tis how we end
23 up with projects full of people that don't do anything in the first place.
24 --
25 gentoo-qa@g.o mailing list