From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] Devmanual status
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 13:12:35
Hello,

so what's going on with the devmanual?

Current situation AFAIK:
After the repo has been moved to Gentoo hardware,
Stephen Bennett (spb) and Christel Dahlskjaer (christel) and the Council
members have write permission and every dev can check it out with:
`svn co svn+ssh://devname@××××××××××.org/var/svnroot/devmanual`

With the new bugzilla we will also get a devmanual component in the
"Doc Other" product. New bugs will be assigned to qa@g.o.

Currently devmanual's project page is outdated:
<http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/devmanual.xml>
But I don't know what should be added there.

The future:
- moving to guide-xml?
- moving to rst?
- diff mailinglist for reviewing changes and to keep people up to date?

BTW:
the QA team has a new member: Steve Dibb (beandog) joined the team and
Alec Warner (antarus) has left this hellhole some time ago.

Welcome and farewell.