From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Cc: Marc Doerflinger <mdoerflinger@×××××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] testing gentoo
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:47:43
1 On Friday 05 August 2005 08:44 am, Marc Doerflinger wrote:
2 > > Gentoo does not have any automated tests itself ... we've started adding
3 > > support for tests which come with packages though ...
4 > >
5 > > so if you add the appropriate config option to your make.conf
6 > > (FEATURES=test), then portage will run the bundled test which comes with
7 > > each package (if the package has a test)
8 >
9 > i know about the features=test option. i just though there are maybe
10 > some more tests for the whole base system to see if it works all together.
11
12 nope, no such thing exists afaik
13
14 > do you maybe know any good open source project that supplies lots of
15 > tests with it (we need demo data :-) ). eclipse seems to be quite good,
16 > there seem to be lots of tests in the cvs, im just checking it out.
17
18 http://ltp.sf.net/
19 -mike
20 --