From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Cc: Marc Doerflinger <mdoerflinger@×××××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] testing gentoo
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:35:03
On Friday 05 August 2005 07:39 am, Marc Doerflinger wrote:
> so now to my question, are there tests for gentoo?
Gentoo does not have any automated tests itself ... we've started adding support for tests which come with packages though ... so if you add the appropriate config option to your make.conf (FEATURES=test), then portage will run the bundled test which comes with each package (if the package has a test) -mike -- gentoo-qa@g.o mailing list