From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] QA status update
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:43:04
So, awhile ago I tried to follow through on polling the dev community
about what they saw as major QA issues, but that failed miserably.  The
input I got from that was pretty sparse and not incredibly useful to
help quantify any real problems people face.  Perhaps if we make a poll
that isn't as open ended that would be better.

I'd like for anyone that is currently doing QA work to let us know what
you are doing so we can try to organize our efforts in a more consistent
manner in order to achieve the most we can for Gentoo.  I pretty much know
what Diego is doing since he's quite...noisy about it :)

Thanks,

--
Mark Loeser
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org