From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] Re: A new lead (spb) and a new member (christel)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 22:33:40
1 * Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>:
2 > Torsten Veller wrote:
3 > >And we have a new member: christel.
4 >
5 > Actually according to convention you can't just join a project; you
6 > usually need to ask the team and they kind of need to accept you. So my
7 > question is, what are your intentions for the QA project Christel?
8
9 Would be nice to know, but the QA GLEP says that only current lead
10 needs to approve. He did.
11 The team selects the lead at any time.
14 > >What's next? How about a meeting next week?
15 >
16 > Pick a date and time ;)
17
18 I pick: Wednesday, 13th, 20 UTC. And you?
19
20 It would be nice to compile a list main topics before the meeting.
21 --
22 gentoo-qa@g.o mailing list