From: "Piotr Jaroszyński" <peper@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] qa lead election
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:40:11
1 On Thursday 17 of January 2008 07:36:14 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > so it's been long enough to hold another qa lead election. who wants to
3 > run ? i (and i imagine many others) nominate Mark. if no one else gets
4 > nominated, it'll streamline the election process ;) ...
5
6 I still want to see his resurrection plan though :]
7
8 Imho having a meeting @ #gentoo-qa once a month or so would help us becoming a
9 team and not just a bunch of devs at qa alias. We could discuss the QA
10 problems, set goals etc. Also, the slacker marks system used in council would
11 quickly show who wants to be in the team and who doesn't.
14 Best Regards,
15 Piotr Jaroszyński
16 --
17 gentoo-qa@l.g.o mailing list