List Archive: gentoo-qa
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
And here I am with another week report,
this week has been mostly about integration, deployment arrangements and
I also fixed two main remaining bugs, that is:
* installation of packages even when KEYWORDS didn't have ARCH or ~ARCH in them.
* nested use dependencies with '||' caused problems
The web development is quite easy now althought I admit that my
templates are more-less bare html django templates without any fancy
ajax or similar web 2.0 stuff :-)
For now we can easily:
* list contens of certain package version (actually one compiled
instance of that package version). If there was an error compiling
instead of contents we can see build logs etc.
* list only packages that were problematic (first category list, then
* search what packages certain path is in
Monday is suggested "pencils down" but since I haven't deployed collagen
yet this will not be our pencils down apparently.
For last week(end) I plan to polish up collagen, especially
documentation about workarounds and various hacks so that we will all
know what are current limits (there are quite a few but concentrated in
few places that can be easily improved).
Enjoy your weekend,
Working for Gentoo Linux http://www.gentoo.org
Implementing Tree-wide collision checking and provided files database