From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Gentoo 2004.1 Release
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:37:48
1 On Thursday 29 April 2004 21:40, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > > Sounds easy doesn't it? :) Unless I'm being totally freaky
3 > > here (which is possible as I've drank too much Red Bulls) all
4 > > this is contained in the "choices" keyword.
5 > >
6 > > Same discussion goes for genkernel too.
7 >
8 > Where do you purchase this Red Bull stuff? Sounds like a great way to
9 > compromise. Choice, choice, choice :)
10
11 It is some drink from Austria (I believe), it is actually rubbish with an
12 overdosis of cafeine in it (much more than European coffee which tends to be
13 stronger than american).
14
15 Paul
16
17 ps. I do like the GRP myself for exactly one reason. Fast setup, I can allways
18 recompile everything (I will), but the GRP allows me to have a useable
19 machine in the meantime.
22 Paul de Vrieze
23 Gentoo Developer
24 Mail: pauldv@g.o