From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] catalyst notes
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:25:51
Hi all -
I just added in some changes to catalyst CVS that allow the LiveCD ISO
to be generated automatically as part of the livecd-stage2 script. I
updated the archscipts to reflect the changes, so please test on your
arch so that I can roll a new version of catalyst mid-week. A new option
has to be specified in your livecd-stage2 specfile, livecd/iso, and it
is a full path to where you want your ISO to go.

Speaking of rolling a new Catalyst, I would like to roll out the final
Catalyst that will be used to build 2004.1 near the middle or end of
this week. Please test so that I can do so!

Also, as a reminder, templates for the livecd-stage1 and PackageCDs are
available linked off the bottom of the guidelines. It is *highly*
recommended that these are used as a base as they are constantly updated
with package requests, etc. I cannot stress how important it is to use
these templates.

Cheers,
//zhen
--
John Davis
Gentoo Linux Developer

----
GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
Fingerprint: 2364 71BD 4BC2 705D F338  FF70 6650 1235 1946 2D47