From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Call for feature requests for 2008.0
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:24:00
Hello everyone,

Release Engineering is in the planning stages for 2008.0, so we're
asking for input from the community on things that they'd like to see
added/changed/removed from our release media.  All requests should be
something Release Engineering actually can accomplish, like profile
changes, or changes to the stages or ISO images.  We are interested in
all ideas, though we may only choose a few, as time and mirror space are
definite considerations.

So, if you'd like to see something changed in Gentoo's releases, come on
over to the gentoo-releng mailing list and join in the fun!

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead