From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] 2004.3 ppc
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:54:16
1 On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 17:54 +0200, Lars Weiler wrote:
2 > * Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o> [04/10/29 15:48 +0200]:
3 > > >Ehh... it is already scheduled for the first week of
4 > > >February. Is there someone that you trust that can fill
5 > > >this role instead?
6 > >
7 > > I think so yes. Let me ask what Pylon thinks.
8 >
9 > We didn't talked about a person who will roll the release
10 > yet. But our idea is, as long as there are no big changes
11 > on ppc (like a gcc-3.5/4.0 move), we could just offer
12 > updated stages and packages.
13 >
14 > Just give me some more time until the next ppc-meeting had
15 > took place (probably a week after the release), so that I
16 > can be more precise with my answer.
17
18 Not a problem. We've still got plenty of time and if help is needed, be
19 sure to ask and we'll see what we can come up with.
22 Chris Gianelloni
23 Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
24 Games - Developer
25 Gentoo Linux
28 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list