From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Catalyst .spec and kernel .config files
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:33:18
1 I have moved the files to gentoo/src/releng from gentoo-src/releng. I
2 added the .spec and .config files from amd64 and x86 for 2004.2, since I
3 happened to have both of those. There are folders for 2004.3 already in
4 place. This will allow for more collaboration on the .spec and kernel
5 .config files and will also give us a nice place to keep everything.
6
7 I will be adding my work-in-progress kernel .config files for 2004.3
8 shortly, as I definitely might need some help with them... ;]
11 Chris Gianelloni
12 Release Engineering - Operations/QA Manager
13 Games - Developer
14 Gentoo Linux
15
16 Is your power animal a penguin?