From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] releng webspace for release updates
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:15:04

Hi all -
I just created webspace under the releng project page so that arch leads
can keep updates, release notes, etc in one central location (in fact, I
prefer that you do use this space). On the web, the address will be
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/release/2004.0/$arch, in cvs, it is
gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/releng/release/2004.0/$arch. Right now, I have
directories for x86, ppc, sparc, and amd64. If you would like commit
access to your arch, please mail sj7trunks and he will get you set up.

Cheers,
//zhen
- --
John Davis
Gentoo Linux Developer
<http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>

- ----
Knowledge can be more terrible than ignorance if you're powerless to
change your world.