From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Resurrecting the seeds project
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:29:21
1 Hi,
2
3 You've probably been trying to contact me via stuart@g.o. I
4 left Gentoo in November 2006, which is why the Seeds project is no
5 longer hosted there.
6
7 I haven't read your stage 4 proposal. I shall go and do that now.
8
9 Best regards,
10 Stu
13 On Nov 13, 2007 2:24 PM, Aniruddha <zentooist@×××××.com> wrote:
14 > Stuart Herbert wrote:
15 > > Hi,
16 > >
17 > > You'd be very welcome to join the Seed Linux project, which will be
18 > > continuing the 'seeds' project downstream, so to speak.
19 > >
20 > > http://code.google.com/p/seed-linux/
21 > >
22 > > In Subversion, you'll find a script that can build a fully-functioning
23 > > Xen VM from scratch from our overlay.
24 > >
25 > > Hrm, I guess this means it's time for the project to come out of stealth mode :)
26 > >
27 > > Best regards,
28 > > Stu
29 > > --
32 > Hi Stuart,
33 >
34 > Good to hear from you, I've been trying to contact you for a while now.
35 > Have your read my stage 4 project proposal (
36 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-610904-highlight-.html )? What do
37 > you think of it? Does it fit in with your seeds project? What happened
38 > to Gentoo seeds? And why did you decide to move the project from Gentoo
39 > to 'Google Code'?
42 > Regards,
43 >
44 > Aniruddha