From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Mips stages complete
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:59:20
1 I've finally finished up stageballs for SGI Indy & Indigo2, as well as
2 Cobalt mips systems and uploaded them to my dev site. They all based on
3 20040131 portage snapshot, which is a week or so behind the actual final
4 portage snapshot date, but it takes an average of 3-4 days to get all
5 the stages compiled, so I'm fairly satisfied with these. Now that stage
6 building is done, I'll touch up the netboots (upgrade busybox, and add
7 portmap in), and mips is then, more or less ready for I guess what you
8 could call its first "official" release.
9
10 The 2004.1 release may hopefully see more things, like a possible
11 LiveCD, Maybe O2 support, and well, who knows...
12
13 SGI Stages:
14 http://dev.gentoo.org/~kumba/mips/stages/current/
15
16 Cobalt Stages:
17 http://dev.gentoo.org/~kumba/mips/cobalt/stages/current/
18
19 I'll eventually move these to the mirrors, given they're eating alot of
20 space up on emu (bad habit of mine).
23 --Kumba
26 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
27 small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are
28 elsewhere." --Elrond
32 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list