From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Catalyst 2.0 and "cdtar" files
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:48:55
1 Alright folks,
2
3 We all that catalyst 2.0 is coming down the pipe sometime soon. What I
4 need from all of you is to verify exactly which cdtar file you use. If
5 you would like the file updated, then please provide me with an updated
6 cdtar so I can get it committed and into catalyst. I'm going to be
7 working on the x86/amd64 stuff, since I've been the one playing with it
8 all. If you want any of the bootloader versions updated in your file,
9 please let me know. I am hoping to simplify the cdtar files we ship, so
10 the sooner the better.
11
12 Thanks guys,
15 Chris Gianelloni