From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: ppc@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] ppc stage2 and stable profile test updates
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:00:46
1 Luca Barbato wrote:
2 > Yesterday I created a new stage build with the glibc-2.3.2-r9,
3 > gettext-0.12, db4.1.25 and the linux-headers-2.4.22, the stage1
4 > completed correctly and I'm about to start building the other stages now.
5 >
6 > with the newer glibc seems that the mod_php relocation problem got solved.
7 >
8 > if all is ok the next step is getting gcc-3.3 working.
9 >
10 > Regards
11 >
12 > lu
15 stage1 pass and in cvs
16 stage2 pass and in cvs
17 stage3 building now
18
19 the portage snapshot has the mentioned changes.
20
21 once I got grp build and nobody is against that I'll pull them in the cvs
22
23 Regards
24 lu
27 Luca Barbato