From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] alpha and x86 docs ready, rest still pending
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:15:22
1 On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 06:48:15AM +0200, Tobias Scherbaum wrote:
2 > At least I would expect that our documentation liason in is in there and
3 > not only dropping by from time to time.
4 >
5 > Also it seems that Sven isn't subscribed to the releng@ alias where
6 > things like release progress and (estimated) release date(s) have been
7 > discussed and announced ...
8
9 And how am I supposed to know that the IRC is the main development
10 communication platform (which, due to time zone differences, is quite
11 difficult to follow) and that I need to be on the releng@ alias?
12
13 What's wrong with using gentoo-releng@g.o for all release engineering
14 stuff? What about just dropping me a note saying "hey, SwifT, care to
15 subscribe to releng@? There's interesting information for you there".
16
17 Wkr,
18 Sven Vermeulen
21 Documentation project leader - Gentoo Foundation Trustee
22
23 The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>