From: Matthew <jackdachef@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature request for 2008.0
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:51:56
2 > Guys, have you forgotten you were talking about the "minimal" live cd?
3 > Which is exactly what its name says it is : minimal. Only the critical
4 > stuff needed to install Gentoo.
5 >
6 > If you want more stuff, there's always the regular live cd, which is
7 > also there for exactly this reason :)
8 >
9 > Cheers,
10 >
11 > Rémi
12 > --
13 > gentoo-releng@l.g.o mailing list
17 yeah, hm, sorry, the topic didn't say minimal cd ;)
18
19 at least cryptsetup should be included additionally on the minimal cd
20 (if not already) otherwise I have no access to my data (config files,
21 etc) during installation
22 I'm sure there are others who need it, too
23
24 Mat
25 --
26 gentoo-releng@l.g.o mailing list