From: Benjamin Judas <beejay@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] x86-releng team looking for a build-box
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 15:06:28
1 Hil folks,
2
3 since the releng-boxes are not back yet, I wanted to ask internally if
4 somebody can provide a build-box for the .2-release and all prebaratory
5 work.
6
7 The box needs to be fast...really fast. A grp-set for example takes
8 about 24-hours on a really fast box (Athlon64 or P4 HT with >1GB RAM). I
9 would also need root-access to this box since catalyst sets up chroots
10 for building the release-components. It has to have - of course -
11 Gentoo-Linux installed.
12
13 I need an external box since I am not able to upload bigger files.
14
15 Thanks in advance
16
17 Benjamin "beejay" Judas
18 --
19 Benjamin Judas http://dev.gentoo.org/~beejay
20 Gentoo-developer http://www.gentoo.org
21 Germany
22
23 GPG-Public-Key : http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC31DEDD8
24 Key-Fingerprint : 4E65 AAFE 785B 61D8 E4D9 1671 E017 87B7 C31D EDD8