From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] possible SPARC release delay due to manpower
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:45:40
1 On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:29:02 -0500
2 Jason Wever <weeve@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I am currently trying to find another SPARC developer to cover for me
5 > in the times I will be absent, but in the case that someone cannot, the
6 > release may be delayed by those two elements. I don't know exactly when
7 > I move yet, so I may be able to get a few days in the last week in
8 > January beforehand.
9 >
10 > I will keep you informed.
11
12 Gustavo Zacarias (gustavoz) has agreed to help out on the SPARC side of
13 the house during my upcoming absense. I'll be working on getting the
14 livecd components working on sparc64 today, as well as bring gustavoz up
15 to speed.
18 Jason Wever
19 Gentoo/Sparc Co-Team Lead