From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] AMD64 dual-core testing on 2007.0?
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 19:32:18
On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 01:29 -0400, znmeb@×××××××.net wrote:
> I decided to go buy a dual-core machine, so I'm getting an Athlon 64 X2. I'm > planning to run it as bleeding edge as I can, since I have a couple other > 32-bit machines happily running Gentoo testing with no major problems. Are > there pre-releases of 2007.0 for AMD64 I can test with?
There's no pre-releases available, but I have a couple dual-core machines and can tell you that current releases work quite well. You don't need to wait for 2007.0 for dual-core support. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering Strategic Lead Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee Gentoo Foundation