From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] catalyst livecd improvements
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:02:37
On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 04:04, tigger@g.o wrote:
> The runscript doesn't do livecd/unmerge or livecd/empty as far as I can > see. So stage2 is still needed. Let me know if I'm missing something.
This is handled by the python code.
> I added /var/ccache to cleanables so that it was deleted before creating > the livecd. Now someone has changed the catalyst code to sometimes put > ccache stuff in /root/.ccache, but they haven't added any code to clean > it up.
Please do not commit directly to the catalyst code. You can send me patches if you have any changes that need to go in. catalyst puts the ccache dir inside /var in the chroot, and sets the CCACHE_DIR environment variable accordingly.
Again, please don't make direct commits to the catalyst code. Thanks. Sincerely, Daniel -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list