From: Matthew <jackdachef@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] 2008.0 livecd release feature-request
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:30:30
you mean this: http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:431L4rNtsKkJ:archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-releng/msg_03856.xml+site:archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-releng/+reiser4&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1
>Exactly. That was my entire point. If they're taking the time and >energy to build the stage themselves, perhaps they would understand some >of the issues and would be better educated.
>Consider it a very high barrier of entry on the ability to be able to do >something extremely dumb with your system.
>We don't put reiser4 tools on our CD, either. Why should we put stage1 >on there? Personally, I believe a stage1 to be much more dangerous and >time-wasting for us developers and our users than reiser4.
that was the only hit I found for reiser4, (I apologize if there are more, I'm all new to this mailing list thingy ;) ) there isn't even an explanation why not times (and reiser4' maturiy) have changed care to explain? many thanks in advance Mat