From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] drobbins built a livecd
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:53:28
On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 03:32, Pieter Van den Abeele wrote:
> Hey, > > I tried building ppc livecds with catalyst and genkernel yesterday. I > have some remarks.
A lot of these fixes are coming, and I'll try to get a few of them (the most beneficial) implemented this morning to make life easier for you. Please add the contents of this email to the TODO in the catalyst dir. That does not mean that everything you said is now on the roadmap exactly as described, but it will prevent these issues from getting forgotten. Regards, Daniel -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list