From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] experimental-local on toucan
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:51:09
1 hey guys,
2
3 not to beat a dead horse, but kurt has just implemented a suggestion i
4 had for him this morning regarding all this release stuff. if you want
5 to push something out to be tested, throw it in the appropriate
6 /space/experimental-local on toucan and ping me. we've took out the
7 automated step of things going public automagically, and you'll need
8 someone with root on eagle (me, kurt, lance, etc) to push it out to the
9 mirrors. its just easier this way so shit doesnt hit the fan about who
10 said what, etc.
11
12 with regards to the irc logs being passed around with me saying its cool
13 that pieter push out ppc stuff. yes, i did say throw it in experimental,
14 because thats just how we do things. i just had no idea, and i should
15 have asked, about exactly how much data he was pushing out.
16
17 anyways, stuff your files in experimental-local and ping me and i can
18 push it out to the world.
19
20 thanks,
21 jeffrey