From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: wolf31o2@g.o
Cc: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] samba on the livecds
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:17:54
1 Chris Gianelloni said:
2 > On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 09:51, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >> On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 09:33, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
4 >> > Now, let's look at what it is linked against. This is on my work
5 >> machine, so of course, USE flags will modify this list some, but the
6 >> list is *quite* long here.
7 >
8 > As you can see, I did take USE into consideration. My point was really
9 > just that samba can have quite a few dependencies, so we would want to
10 > do something to control it.
11
12 Heh, sorry. I had a few drinks in me at the time (had just gotten back
13 from Five Points), and I must've forgotten what you wrote above.
14
15 Speaking of, thought you were gonna come up to Columbia at some point.
16
17 Donnie
22 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list