From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Gentoo-Releng <gentoo-releng@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] x86-livecd - bugs and suggestions
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:31:49
Hi

Ok, attached works for me (when edited in).  For the livecd I used
at least (zisofs) it still uses /newroot, so that was not caught
properly with that silly sed.  With hotplug not starting, its just
variables that should not be exported (although the 'env -i ...' works
but is ugly and not expected thing to try and do).

Oh, and I left the lvm shutdown stuff - I guess it will be safer, and
we could &>/dev/null if there are any bugs ... thoughts?

Please test and let me know - its against last baselayout.

Thanks,

--

Martin Schlemmer
Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer

rc-scripts-livecd.patch text/x-patch
signature.asc application/pgp-signature