From: tigger@g.o
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: drobbins@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] catalyst livecd improvements
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:18:54
1 On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 12:22:16PM -0700, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2
3 > * targets/livecd-stage2/* has been deprecated. These steps are all
4 > included in the runscript now. Use the latest default-runscript.sh
5 > to take advantage of this.
6
7 The runscript doesn't do livecd/unmerge or livecd/empty as far as I can
8 see. So stage2 is still needed. Let me know if I'm missing something.
9
10 Also:
11
12 I added /var/ccache to cleanables so that it was deleted before creating
13 the livecd. Now someone has changed the catalyst code to sometimes put
14 ccache stuff in /root/.ccache, but they haven't added any code to clean
15 it up.
16
17 I couldn't easily figure out how to do it now that its a moving target,
18 I had four attempts and none of them working so I just added
19 /root/.ccache to the livecd/empty variable :/
22 rob holland - [ tigger@g.o ]
23 irc://irc.freenode.net/#gentoo as tigger^
24 http://dev.gentoo.org/~tigger/tigger@××××××××××.asc