From: Markus Hauschild <hauschild.markus@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Call for feature requests for 2008.0 - Universal-CD
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:33:43
1 On Feb 4, 2008 10:26 PM, Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o> wrote:
2 > You're always welcome to build your own media if you don't like what we put out.
3 > Keep in mind that we are *volunteers*. We like the LiveCD, because it's easier
4 > to build and test.
5
6 Some people just like to stick with the stuff they are used to ;) I'd
7 also prefer the Universal CD over the other methods but usually I just
8 stick with my minimal + copy from LAN and I just have to accept that
9 you are no longer offering an Universal CD.
10
11 > That means less time taken and less stress for us. If you
12 > don't like it, become a dev and volunteer for release engineering, and build the
13 > universal CDs yourself.
14
15 Copy n pasteing a config that would be the Universal CD is worth a
16 developer position ;)
20 Cheers, Markus
21 --
22 gentoo-releng@l.g.o mailing list