From: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>
To: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@××××××××××××.org>
Cc: Gentoo-Releng <gentoo-releng@l.g.o>, Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>, Benjamin Judas <beejay@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] x86-livecd - bugs and suggestions
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:47:12
1 should be able to do that tonight when I get home.
2
3 -Brad
4
5 > On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 19:13, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
6 >
7 > Brad, did you see/could you test this? Benjamin?
8 >
9 >> Hi
10 >>
11 >> Ok, attached works for me (when edited in). For the livecd I used
12 >> at least (zisofs) it still uses /newroot, so that was not caught
13 >> properly with that silly sed. With hotplug not starting, its just
14 >> variables that should not be exported (although the 'env -i ...' works
15 >> but is ugly and not expected thing to try and do).
16 >>
17 >> Oh, and I left the lvm shutdown stuff - I guess it will be safer, and
18 >> we could &>/dev/null if there are any bugs ... thoughts?
19 >>
20 >> Please test and let me know - its against last baselayout.
23 >> Thanks,
24 > --
25 > Martin Schlemmer
30 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list