From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Another release notice
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:41:23

Hi -
I would like to make up a news release to put on our main page detailing
which arches are releasing, who has testing materials out, and what
2004.0 has to offer. What arches are testing and would like to be
mentioned in this? Please mail your arch and the URLs to your LiveCD,
stages, and GRP (if you have it ... remember folks, you need it ;) ).

I will probabably also write up a Press Release of some sort and try to
get it slashdotted and posted on OSNews.

Regards,
//John
- --
John Davis
Gentoo Linux Developer
<http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>

- ----
GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
Fingerprint: 2364 71BD 4BC2 705D F338  FF70 6650 1235 1946 2D47