From: "Randall D. Wald" <rdwald@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature requests for 2008.0
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:00:05
1 Actually, I found a script to convert a Ubuntu LiveCD into a LiveUSB;
2 maybe you could use it as a starting point. It's attached.
3
4 Sincerely,
5
6 Randall Wald
7
8 Nelson Batalha wrote:
9 >> If someone were to take the time to put together a batch
10 >> file/syslinux.exe combination for Windows and a bash script/syslinux
11 >> combination for Linux, I'd add them to the CD.
12 >
13 > I'll try to have the linux script by late February for the 2008.0 beta.
17 > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger
18 > <http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>

isotostick.sh application/x-sh