From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@g.o
Cc: davisjp@×××.edu, Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Updates, reminders, etc
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:50:49
1 that meeting is actually today and not tomorrow, at 18 UTC
2
3 Pieter
4
5 On 14 Dec 2003, at 17:32, Daniel Robbins wrote:
6
7 > On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 22:15, John Davis wrote:
8 >> Cool - I can bother the PPC folks too, pvdabeel handles that project,
9 >> correct? Do they have their own default config yet, or do they need to
10 >> create one?
11 >
12 > The ppc team is having a meeting on monday -- one of the key topics is
13 > catalyst. I think everyone here is welcome.
14 >
15 > Regards,
16 >
17 > Daniel