From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: dertobi123@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Fwd: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-releng] Documentation tarballs]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:30:08
1 Tobias Scherbaum said:
2 > I did s/XFree/xorg-x11 in some docs, XFree still occurs in the various
3 > hb-install-*-kernel.xml files while installing "xfree-drm". Any hints?
4
5 xfree-drm should be fully compatible with xorg-x11, if that's your
6 question. It still doesn't work on 2.6 to my knowledge, however, so the
7 kernel DRM must be used instead.
8
9 > As xorg-x11 doesn't have a "bindist" useflag i assume i can remove the
10 > note about using "USE=-bindist" during kde-grp installation in chapter
11 > 12 (hb-install-finalise.xml)?
12
13 bindist has been removed from xorg-x11 because the microsoft fonts are no
14 longer distributed within the ebuild -- they're separate in media-fonts.
19 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list