From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Call for feature requests for 2008.0 - Universal-CD
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:35:39
On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 22:33 +0100, Markus Hauschild wrote:
> > That means less time taken and less stress for us. If you > > don't like it, become a dev and volunteer for release engineering, and build the > > universal CDs yourself. > > Copy n pasteing a config that would be the Universal CD is worth a > developer position ;)
No, it most definitely is not. cp /path/to/specs/livecd-stage2-minimal.spec /path/to/specs/livecd-stage2-universal.spec sed -i 's/minimal/universal/' livecd-stage2-universal.spec echo "livecd/overlay: /path/to/stages/and/distfiles" >> livecd-stage2-universal.spec Done. That's it. Yes, that's really it. No, there's nothing special about the Universal CD. No, we still aren't going to offer it. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering Strategic Lead Games Developer