From: Guy Martin <gmsoft@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] x86 and ppc stages built
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:06:13
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:41:08 -0500
Jason Wever <weeve@g.o> wrote:

> In the couple runs of test stages I've done on sparc and sparc64, I've > noticed that the make.conf that is in the resulting stage tarballs is > very stripped down and not at all geared towards new users or people > not overly familiar with make.conf. Has anyone seen/fixed this?
I've seen this too with a hppa build. Also, it seems that shadow did not build correctly. It did not installed some pam files, can't remember which ones but I was unable to login via any tty*. -- Guy Martin Gentoo Linux - HPPA port Lead / IPv6 team Lug Charleroi (Belgium) -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list