From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Using cdrkit instead of cdrtools
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:03:10
* Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> [07/01/03 21:59 -0500]:
> What is involved? Switching the virtual? If so, you should really be > asking on gentoo-dev, instead. I know that we don't explicitly ask for
Nope, that already happened.
> cdrtools during release-building, but catalyst does specifically ask for > cdrkit. Are you wanting to get catalyst changed, too?
I ask for changing app-cdr/cdrtools into app-cdr/cdrkit in your build-scripts (like for GRP or LiveCDs). And to remove cdrtools from your build-system and use cdrkit instead. catalyst uses the virtual already. No changes needed. Regards, Lars -- Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator