From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Using cdrkit instead of cdrtools
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:03:10
1 * Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> [07/01/03 21:59 -0500]:
2 > What is involved? Switching the virtual? If so, you should really be
3 > asking on gentoo-dev, instead. I know that we don't explicitly ask for
4
5 Nope, that already happened.
6
7 > cdrtools during release-building, but catalyst does specifically ask for
8 > cdrkit. Are you wanting to get catalyst changed, too?
9
10 I ask for changing app-cdr/cdrtools into app-cdr/cdrkit in
11 your build-scripts (like for GRP or LiveCDs). And to remove
12 cdrtools from your build-system and use cdrkit instead.
13
14 catalyst uses the virtual already. No changes needed.
15
16 Regards, Lars
19 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
20 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer
21 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator