From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>, John Davis <zhen@g.o>, Gentoo-Base-System <base-system@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: baselayout changes for livecds
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:08:41
1 On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 21:20, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 21:40, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
3 > > Yep. Sorry, but I am just anti-bloat in baselayout =) Brad do have a
4 > > point though - can catalyst remerge baselayout? Or can it rather
5 > > install livecd-functions.sh. I am not sure about the 'hack' level that
6 > > will be (as Brad keeps calling it), but then I have not had a chance to
7 > > look at catalyst as of yet.
8 >
9 > Shouldn't be a problem.
12 Ok, -r5 is in the tree, please check, and let me know if anything more
13 is needed. I masked it for now, but we can undo that as soon as we get
14 a go.
19 Martin Schlemmer
20 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
21 Cape Town, South Africa