From: "Mirosław Mieszczak" <mieszcz@×××××××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Call for feature request for 2008.0 (unicode)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:02:04
1 Tuesday 29 January 2008 12:24:51 Igor Cavalcante napisał(a):
2 > I believe that it is important for gentoo 2008.0 already come with unicode
3 > utf8 enabled, since this is an encode widely used around the world, so the
4 > distribution could reach a large number of characters simple and
5 > standardized way.
6 >
7 > Thanks
8 > Igor Cavalcante
9
10 It is good idea, however before this could be done, there is necessity of
11 conversion of all manual pages from ISO formats into utf8.
12 I haven't thought about this since I moved into utf8.
15 Regards
16
17 Mirek Mieszczak
18 --