From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Snapshot for 20050620
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:27:44
1 A new snapshot is available at http://dev.gentoo.org/~wolf31o2/snapshot
2 and the md5 is b5a2d358ff1e76f2ca5eb22b0eec3b7b for
3 portage-20050620.tar.bz2. This information is also in the
4 #gentoo-releng channel topic.
5
6 Changes from the current tree...
7
8 uclibc - I commented the line about forcing make_test, as it causes
9 problems with the builds I've been doing.
10
11 hwsetup-1.0-r3 - unmasked for testing, there's been no real changes to
12 it, so there shouldn't be an issue, just two patches added that add
13 functionality that we don't even use on the releases... also unmasked
14 for sparc at gustavoz' request
15
16 libiconv - unmasked on all arches, for uclibc cd builds
17
18 I also unmasked catalyst, livecd-tools, and genkernel for testing.
21 Chris Gianelloni
23 Games - Developer
24 Gentoo Linux