From: solar <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Feature Requests for 2006.1
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:27:20
You cant really do a server profile so far nested within the
default-linux profiles. The flags will be just wrong.
Also a server is not something you should be switching profiles every 6
months.

If you are serious about a server profile I'd suggest dropping what you
are thinking now. Lets have a meeting (hardened + server + infra +
releng ) folks and do it right together.

-- solar <solar@g.o> Gentoo Linux -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list