From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature requests for 2008.0
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 01:21:05
1 What about newbies? Please make it easier to *at least* the boot part, after that there's the gentoo handbook ;). (Like many, I started learning most of the things that I know with the handbook, so I couldn't figure that liveusb@windows alone).
2
3 I believe it was OpenSolaris that had this well worked out. Their livecd had a small script that allowed to copy itself to a liveusb.
4
5 I started writing the script for gentoo some time ago, but had to stop.
6
7 Besides, environmentally speaking liveusb should be encouraged :p
8
9 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature requests for 2008.0
10 > From: wolf31o2@g.o
11 > To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
12 > Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:34:57 -0800
13 >