From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: IRC Channel
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:07:30
1 I also thought it was a little odd to have releng channel be invite
2 only, although I certainly understand the need to keep the spam to a
3 minimum. I completely agree with the format they have used in the
4 past of having meetings being invite only during the beginning and
5 then opening up the channel at the end for the users to ask question
6 and give comments.
7
8 Regards,
9 John Alberts
12 On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Markus Hauschild