From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature request for 2008.0
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 17:13:40
1 Guys, *PLEASE* make sure you're not requesting things which we already
2 ship.
3
4 Thanks
5
6 On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 10:25 +0100, Matthew wrote:
7 > I'm however missing support for ntfs3g, sys-process/htop is a must for
8 > management of tasks
9
10 Hrrmn... file a bug for ntfs3g (assign to release@g.o) and I'll
11 add it. What's htop? Actually, file a bug for it, too.
12
13 > cryptsetup, dosfstools, testdisk/photorec, sdparm, smartmontools,
14 > hddtemp would also be great
15
16 Done, Done, Done/Not Done, Done, Done, Not Done...
17
18 We already ship most of these. Please try to keep comments to things we
19 *don't* already do.
20
21 > if they fit on the (non-minimal) livecd dev-util/git, subversion, cvs
22 > & friends are very helpful if you need something in the beginning from
23 > an overlay or the gentoo cvs / svn servers
24
25 We had cvs/subversion already, but not git. Could you (or anyone) file
26 a bug for that, please?
27
28 Thanks,
31 Chris Gianelloni