From: Michiel de Bruijne <m.debruijne@×××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] firewall support in genkernel
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:01:09
1 On Monday 23 October 2006 14:17, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > What would be best is if it looked for x.y.z first, then fell back to
3 > x.y, in the case of us not being as fast with the config as the kernel
4 > team with the kernel. ;]
5 >
6 > Another thing to realize is that while I will apply new configs/patches,
7 > I'm not planning on making a genkernel release for changes as minor as a
8 > new config. What I would suggest is that we make the "2.4" and "2.6"
9 > configs be equal to the latest config, with the x.y.z being preferred,
10 > if it exists. That way, when a new kernel comes out, it will start out
11 > using the last good config, until it gets updated with its own x.y.z
12 > config.
13
14 Ok, do you want patches againt 3.4.2?
15 --
16 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list