From: Jason Huebel <jhuebel@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Some notes about the GRP-specfile templates
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:11:49
1 On Monday 27 September 2004 12:40 am, Benjamin Judas wrote:
2 > another suggestion from my side would be to replace
3 > openoffice with openoffice-bin. Saves build time and
4 > tmp-space on the buildbox. And also the chances are
5 > 99% that the result of the compile run does actually
6 > work :)
7 >
8 > I don't know how/if openoffice-bin is handled for other
9 > archs (amd64, ppc, sparc).
10
11 I second this. It would keep amd64's GRP closer in line with x86, since we
12 only use openoffice-bin at the moment. OpenOffice can't be 64bit-compiled
13 from source on amd64.
16 Jason Huebel
17 Gentoo/amd64 Strategic Lead
18 Gentoo Developer Relations/Recruiter
19
20 GPG Public Key:
21 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BA9E230
22
23 "Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand."
24 Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)