From: Keith Larrimore <keithlarrimore@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] A stage* and distfile download script instead of links
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:27:05
It was just a thought.  I figured that's why we had CPUs... to automate
those mundane tasks and "hitting enter a few more times".  On the other hand
I can see how a bunch of little scripts can become clutter.  Perhaps when I
get a chance, I'll build one and submit it.  Even if its not added I suppose
I can just use it myself.